RevitaLife offers the most technologically advanced and powerful Class IV Cold Laser Therapy available today as a safe and effective option to treat pain and inflammation.
Laser Therapy is a deep-tissue penetration that significantly increased the body’s cellular production of adenosine-triphosphate (ATP) to reduce inflammation and heal the affected area. This powerful deep-tissue penetration sagely and effectively treats more conditions than traditional low-level therapy.
Class IV Cold Laser – Pain Therapy
Class IV Cold Laser Therapy uses a laser beam to activate certain areas of the body to generate very specific types of response. The type of response that can be obtained depends on the strength of the laser beam. Approved by the FDA in 2006, the Class IV Cold Laser stimulates cellular activity, expediting the healing processes to reduce inflammation and repair damaged tissue.
Advantages of Class IV Cold Laser Therapy include:
- Provides healing and immediate pain relief with no side effects, drug interaction effects, or invasive surgery
- Treats acute and chronic conditions as well as post-surgical pain
- Takes only about ten minutes
Back Pain, Knee Pain, Fibromyalgia and Other Conditions
Numerous studies have shown that Class IV Cold Laser Therapy can help with a variety of conditions. The following list represents some common uses of this therapy but is not all-inclusive of the conditions that can be helped:
- Back pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Diabetic complications, e.g., neuropathy and foot ulcers
- Heel spurs
- Knee pain
- Migraine headaches
- Neck pain/whiplash
- Nerve root pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Postoperative pain
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Shoulder pain
- Strains and sprains
- Tennis elbow
Other conditions that may be helped by Class IV Cold Laser Therapy include:
- A wound that is slow to heal and has been resistant to treatment, including slow healing fractures
- Multiple trigger points (sore spots in the muscles) that do not go away, including areas associated with fibromyalgia
- Soft tissue injuries
At RevitaLife, we use technology from K-Laser to provide our patients with drug-free, surgery-free laser therapy to relieve pain.