RevitaLife offers IV Therapy as an immune booster to replenish lost nutrients, boost the immune system, fight illness, improve memory and concentration, and increase energy and vitality. Two such IV Therapy’s are Myers Cocktail and Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy. With only top-quality ingredients from board-certified compounding pharmacies and no preservatives or additives, we can meet your individual needs and restore your sense of well-being through a variety of IV therapy options. Let’s take a closer look at what IV therapy is and how it functions.
IV therapy refers to the infusion of fluids and liquid vitamins and minerals directly into a vein. Contemporary IV therapy has been in existence since the 1990s, although recognition that medications could be delivered directly into veins goes back to the 1600s.
IV therapy is commonly called a “drip” because the liquid is administered in a regulated manner over a period of time, usually around 30 to 60 minutes in RevitaLife’s relaxing spa setting. Intravenous administration of fluids and medications is the fastest means of delivery to the body as opposed to oral administration of these substances which requires passage through the digestive system before reaching the bloodstream.
Advantages of IV therapy include:
- Therapeutic agents may be delivered in sufficient quantities to yield the desired results, whereas oral administration is often restricted due to inability of the stomach and other digestive organs to tolerate large quantities of the needed agents.
- Direct delivery of therapeutic agents into the bloodstream means that stomach acids, digestive enzymes, and inability to physically transfer therapeutic agents from the digestive system to the bloodstream do not interfere with or impede the process of delivering desired substances.
- When therapeutic agents delivered orally do reach the liver, the liver may compromise the efficacy of those agents or even completely eliminate them.
- Dosage of therapeutic agents via IV therapy is more precise because there is 100 percent absorption of the therapeutic agents with no interference from the digestive system that reduces the strength of the quantities administered.
RevitaLife’s highly skilled and experienced staff administer IV therapy safely and effectively, with the comfort and safety of the patient as the top priorities. The following paragraphs highlight some of RevitaLife’s offerings, and a more complete “menu” is shown at the bottom of this page.
Hydration Therapy (Hydrocure)
HydroCure therapy operates on a simple premise—replenishing body fluids after dehydration. After an illness, a heavy night of drinking, or other situation that causes your body to lose fluids, you are likely to be dehydrated. Dehydration can cause a number of symptoms, including:
- Extreme fatigue
- Dry skin
If you experience chronic dehydration, you are at higher risk of having problems with major organs such as the kidney or liver, not to mention muscular problems and issues with cholesterol levels.
HydroCure therapy rehydrates your body, providing it with the perfect blend of electrolytes, vitamins, and fluids to restore you to optimum health in only a matter of minutes. Before the treatment, you will have an initial consultation to provide the best possible course of IV therapy for your exact requirements. The treatment is minimally invasive, painless, and poses no significant health risk. It takes approximately 30 minutes, during which you are free to relax, read a book, or even take a nap.
HydroCure therapy provides significant benefits:
- Improved well-being. A hangover can cause much misery. This procedure greatly reduces hangover symptoms (in many cases, eradicating them entirely), leaving you able to get on with your day.
- Fresher appearance. Providing your body with an ultra-healthy dose of rehydration helps to freshen and plump the skin, brighten the eyes, and give a more youthful appearance.
- Energy boost. Many people use this treatment after a particularly grueling workout or after an illness. The unique blend of vitamins, electrolytes, and fluids provide a much needed energy-boost.
HydroCure therapy is ideal for most people, regardless of whether excessive alcohol consumption or illness is the cause of your symptoms. It is fast becoming one of the most beneficial ways to kick-start your day, providing you with renewed energy and zest for life.